Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Following yesterday, it is hot and humid in Tokyo. It's rainy season as usual at this time but no rainy day has continued for a while.

I get tired of things easily. I haven't got into something yet in may life.But I have one thing to hang on about 2 years. That is studing English. Of course, this blog is a part of a ongoing effort. All in all, Japanse peaple are poor at English. There is nothing as frustrating as what I can't tell something I want to tell!It's a pity. I have opportunities to read and write English in business as our company handle products from overseas. I usually write email in English as I am worried about if they can understand my English. So I realize that I have to study English more every day. I'll study harder and enjoy communication with the people all over the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home