Saturday, July 30, 2005

pool and fireworks


I went to the Rainbow pool in Showa Kinen Park with my sister, nephew and my boyfriend today. From PM 2:00 the ticket become cheaper as a sunset ticket, so we went there PM 2:00. The pool has a flow pool, slider pool, surf pool and so on. We floated on the tube in the pool. It was so nice. I didn't get a tan because it was cloudy today. After playing in the pool, we move to the fireworks show at the park. We could see 5,000 great fireworks in the night sky sitting on the grass. I like fireworks very much. I love the big one specially. It is usually exploded in the end of the show. The kinds of fireworks are inscreaing year by year. We could see star-shaped one, Mickey Mouse-shaped one, peace mark-shaped one this year. Fireworks have a lot of color variation recently. White, orange, red, pink, green, blue, purple and so on. I didn't know how many people came to the show but it took about 3 hours to arrive at the nearest station because of great crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home