Friday, September 02, 2005

TV drama

I saw a TV drama about a girl become wrong in her junior highschool. The original was written by a famous actor. Yes, the heroine was his daughter. Why did she become a delinquent? Because her parents didn't see her, I thought. Her parents gave her money and yelled at her, but couldn't just listen to her. She couldn't tell her parents her true feeling so as not to make them worry. However, I thought that she wasn't just a victim. Herself had to a heroine in her life for any circumstance. She had to live for herself. After all, all people live alone. Even though we have a family and friends, if we don't have our intention to live for ourselves, our life will go broken. As for me, I wonder I live for me? Although someone can't understand that, someone like me feel that our life stay on the sideline. For those people, this TV drama made them reconsider, I guessed. Tomorrow, the sequel to this drama will go out. I will see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home