Tuesday, November 08, 2005

hard cushion for pelvis correction


I bought a hard cushion for pelvis correction today. The distortion of the pelvis would be corrected just by seating on this hard cushion during 15 to 20 minutes a day. The pelvis of anyone who sit on this cushin is pushed from both side because the both side of this cushion has bulges. This cushion could adjust my distorted pelis, then could straitened my legs, then could improve the hallux valgus. I think hip or pelvis is the most important for human being to live. In my bussiness, I often examine someone's skelton as data of computer graphic. All poeple has distortion of the body. Of course, so do I. I suppose a tidbit of distortion will cause a potential disease in the future. It's understandable that this cusion is so hard that I can't continue to seat on more than 20 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home