Sunday, June 04, 2006

cod curry


Today's dinner menu was cod curry with fresh coriander. I got curry powder from my friend yesterday. She said that she got the curry powder at a curry shop in Azabu she lived. The shop is a takeout only curry shop. The recipe is in the curry powder package, I cooked cod curry with the recipe. I usually chop onion or garlic when I make curry but according to this recipe all vegitables have to be grated. I grated onion, garlic, ginger and then sauted them. While I did so I cut the cod into bite-size pieces and then, coated them with flour and last, deep-fried them. When the fried cods is poured into the curry pot, it's ready. After the curry is putted on the plate, a touch of fresh coriander enhances the flavor of the curry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home