Monday, August 01, 2005

coworker's child

I met my coworker's child after a long time. He came to my office with his mother because his mother who was my cowarker's wife came to have anual physical examination at the health center near my office. He is going on 2 years old. A child grows up very soon. Although he was a baby when I met him previous time, he became a child this time. He was shy with me first, but he was gradually getting used to me. We watched "Shark Tale" on DVD and play with a ball until she came back to my office from the physical examination. Then my coworker, his wife, his son and I went to lunch to the nearby restaurant. My coworker's boy looked pretty much the same as his father, especially their eyes was a carbon copy. His wife told that her son resembled to her husband in his old photo of his childhood. I wished I had a child. Whenever I met a pretty child, I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home