Sunday, September 04, 2005

English day

Even though Sunday, I went to work because we had company from U.S. He is a technical designer of the product we will become a reseller in Japan. He is just 22 years old, and his grandmother is a Japanese! But he can't speak Japanese. We asked my highschool friend to be an interperter just today. She does translations on week day for a company in N.Y. She said that she translates the legal documents in the daytime in Japan, and she send them by e-mail until evening in Japan, that is in the morning in N.Y. It's a nice work, I thought. But she said that it's gloom and doom work because she have to be at home all day and meet nobody. I want her to come to our office 3 days from tomorrow, but she can't come because her core business. I feel uneasy about 3 days from tomorrow. I'll just have to keep working. Alghouth I'm not sure that I could manage if I do my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home