Sunday, February 12, 2006

etc.

I went to my parent's house today, and I borrowed their car to drive with Neko. It takes about 1.5 hour to my parent's house from my house by train. I and Neko left for my parent's house early in the morning not to waste our time for today. We picked the car up, and then we went to my sister's house to get her black long coat she no longer wears. She is a fashion consultant at Isetan where is a famous department in Shinjuku. Therefore she has many clothes in her closet. Sometime she sells those clothes to the used-cloth shop, and sometimes she gives those to me. This time, I proposed to sell them at Yahoo auction. We are happy if they are sold. We talked with a lot after a long time. My nephew was growing up. He can already speak not only words or phrase but sentences. He is a shy boy, he like that is very lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home