Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I can drive!

I will go to a university to install the new version of our system tomorrow. Also, the customer said that one of the PCs doesn't start, so I have to bring the alternative PC from our office by a renatl car. Ordinarily we bring something by my boss's car but tomorrow he will go bussiness trip and I can't rely on help from my boss and his car. That is the reason I rent a car. But I can't seem to drive a car tomorrow because my coleague is worried about my driving technic. I don't know why he think so even though he haven't seen my driving! I don't know why but men think women isn't good at driving on his own. I can't believe that! In fact, I haven't heard women's F1 driver but women can drive. I'm frustrating but I'll think I can have my own driver tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home