Tuesday, February 28, 2006

posture

I sometimes edit animations of human beings' motion on bussiness. I had the animation work of human's walking today. The person in charge asked for lady's walking motion so I sought such motion in the motion library we captured ever. But the motion matched for his order was not in the library, so I decided to capture my walking motion. I put on the suits and captured. I am always surprised my own posture unsymmetric. My gravity center leans in the right side, in particular, my head always leans to the right side. Due to this leaning caused my hallux valgus of right foot, I supposed. The bachache, stiff shoulder etc. might be caused this leaning. By the way, the story about health is talked over among old people. It is the time I feel I have aged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home