Thursday, June 08, 2006

Da Vinci Code

I got a day off of work today to cut my hair and to see Da Vinci Code. After lunch, I went to movie theater in Roppongi and saw Da Vinci Code. I haven't read Da Vinci Code yet but I have known the story roughly. The fact that Jesus Christ had his child and now his descendant live on this earth is not amazing issue for me, I'm not a Christian. I think it would rather be natural. In the point of biological view, also it is natural. So it is difficult to understand why the fact is disguised for a long time. But I could understand the story and enjoy the movie. After movie, I had my hair cut in Daikanyama. The hairstylist and I have been seeing since more than 10 years. She is 5 years older than I am. She got married last year. She suddenly told me that she felt something when she went to a castle in Germany in May. She felt she was born to come the castle and there was like her mother's uterus. Since then, she became to be able to think everything gently, she said. "It was a amazing and spiritual experience." she said. I don't have such experience but I am interested in my roots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Yeah, I had have the same feeling as you about the movie. I did read the book about 2 years ago and enjoyed it. Granted, there is no "factual" proof this occured, but hey, anything is possible.

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home