Monday, July 04, 2005

makeinu

A few years ago, a book titled "makeinu no toboe" became a big hit in Japan. The meaning of the title is maybe "howl of a loser". The difinition of "loser" is a over 30-years-old woman who is a single in the book. The reading population is "loser", I guess. And I'm also a reader. Either the author or I don't feel negative being a makeinu. I have heard the kind of woman are increasing in the big city worldwide. "Bridget johnes's Diary" or "Sex and the City" are the typical favorite book for them.
The dorama series for makeinu started from today. I suppose I think so as I please. But I'm looking forward to watching this series because the same person who produce the dorama series I liked before produces them. The series will make me alive and will be a little fun for 3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home