Monday, August 15, 2005

DVD review

[TAKING LIVES]
Angelina Jolie(FBI agent), Ethan Hawke(murderer)
The murderer have brought up as he wasn't loved by his mother. One day he killed a boy who has the same size and shape as his and he lived as the boy for a while. Since then, he continued to take other's lives. I have also a desire that I live as other's life. But as for me, I don't kill others but I just want to play in the movie or something.

[American Rhapsody]
Nastassja Kinski(mother:Margit), Scarlett Johansson(daughter:Suzanne)
Hungarian family get separated by the asylum to America. Because the youngest baby couldn't escape from Hungary. After 6 years, the little daughter was reunited with her family members in America. As she grew up, she want to know about herself. She went back to Hungary one day. The movie make me think about the family, culture, history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home