Sunday, August 14, 2005


I stayed at parents' house yesterday. As I was awakened by my boyfriend, we went for a walk early this morning. I usually just have an overnight stay at parents' house these days at new year's day or on parents' birthday and so on. I went to the junior highschool where I had gone to before with him. The school is a long distance from parents' house. At that time, it took about 30 minutes to the school. It was a long way as what I thought it was. However, I surprised that the beautiful green countryside still remained. I had forgotten that there are rich natural environment near my parents' house. It was a pleasant feeling like when I was traveling. On my way home, I met a pretty cat. The temperamental cat didn't turn to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home