Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Kanazawa

I went to Kanazawa to give a demonstration for a university today. I made it and felt certain that the university was potential customer. The problem happened on the way home. The Haneda Airport broke down for 1 hour because of the power cut after I left for Kanazawa this morning. The accident caused many delays of the flights for Haneda Airport. As expected, my flight had delayed. I had to wait at the Komatsu Airport in Kanazawa for 1 hour half! After 1.5 hour, I thought I could board. However, it started to have thunder over the Komatsu Airport. It came down to me waiting for more 30 min. After all, I flied out of the airport behind 2 hour. I ate Ankoromochi bought for the suvenir. It was so sweet and good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home