Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Police officer

We went to a nearby bar tonight by bicycle. The atomosphere of the bar is very nice and I like the relaxing bar as too young people never come to. Hot wine was warmed my body, and we got great feeling. As we went out the bar and went home, some police officer talked to us. "Can you give me your cooperation about bicycle theft which are increasing recently? Please check your bicycle theft prevention registration." Of course, our bicycle are our own bicycle not stolen bicycle but Neko hate police officer. So he refused his cooperation at that time. Then the police officer pushed for his cooperation. We had a bit of trouble with the police pfficer. I don't like this kind of quarrel. After all, the police officer successed to check our bicycle theft prevention registration. But he had been irritated with that for a while. I had been irritated with the kind of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home