Wednesday, March 01, 2006

friend's marriage

I got a big news from my friend from collage. She decided to marry! When I went out for drink at the beginning of this year, she asked me if I was going to marry. She said she doesn't keep her relationship with his boyfriend for a long time, so she worried about she might not be able to marry for the future. Also, she said "please don't marry before long" only half serious. Furthermore, she had said that she moved near my house at the end of Feburary. However she gave up the moving and will move to her fiance's house. The news was astonished me because time before she decided was too quick. She planed to move to live on her own one month ago. Anyway I hope she will be happy with him for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home