Thursday, March 16, 2006

Jo Mino

I went out to dinner to the barbecue restaurant near my house. The restaurant mainly serves innards. Innards seems to be healthier than the other parts of meat. The restaurant where the owner of the same age of me runs is good and I often go there. I order the 3 kind of assorted innards whenever I go there, but today I ordered "Jo Mino" and "Mino". Mino in Japanese is the first stomach of cattle. By the way, how many stomach do cattle have? So, I have recognized "Jo Mino" is the part of superior Mino until now. Because Jo in Japanese has two meanings, "upper" and "superior". But I knew Jo Mino was not the superior Mino but the upper Mino. That was regarding the portion of cattle. I guess Jo Mino is the scarce portion because Jo Mino is usually more expensive than Mino. Anyway both Jo Mino and Mino was very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home