Saturday, June 10, 2006

24inch LCD monitor

I got 24inch LCD monitor today in Akihabara. Now, Dell computer have special campaign and the 24inch LCD mnonitor is as half price as usual. I plan to get Macintosh G5 to edit video. I will use the monitor for editting. I don't edit video these days. My former job is an editor of video, at the time I faced NTSC monitor everyday and overused my eyes. I suffered from chronic headache by eye strain. Also I often worked through the night. I was tired in those days. On my off day I had so few, I couldn't want to do anything. Because it was not good for me, I changed my job. So editing video is my first issue in a long while. I got the first editing job from my old friend in a while. I don't have no system to edit video now so I plan to get Mac. Mac will be a commodity for me and Neko. Mac can earn some money? I wish that would come true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Don't get a G5, I would get the intel iMacs. I have an iMac G5 now and it is not very fast. Granted, the Dual Processors are nice in the G5's. I would almost wait till they came out with the same model with Intel chips. THEN it would be smokin'!

10:42 PM

 
Blogger hyorizo said...

Thank you for your advise. I thought I got intel Mac, too. But on very short notice I changed the plan because I got an opportunity to get financial help to buy dual processor G5. In addition, I wish I could get a chance to get a Mac with intel chips.

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home