Friday, June 01, 2007

TV drama review "Our textbook"

I saw the TV drama series "Our textbook" which took up the bullying issue at junior highschool. One day, a schoolgirl died at the school. Nobody knew that she accidentally tumbled down the window at her classroom and died, or she killed herself by jumpping from the window. The drama proceed in the style of seeking the truth. There are few drama I am interested in this period. In the situation, this drama "Our textbook" is the only one I contantly watch every week. The line which the schoolgirl told her teacher in the drama captivated my heart, "Can I change the world?". A lot of meanigs are contained in this line. I would never answered this question if I were a teacher and asked it from my student. I'm sure that I can't forget the grown-up line from such an immature girl. In Japan, the bullying-linked suicide increased and become a subject to disscuss rately. I really want to tell them who bully someone that you can feel better by doing something they cheer up than bullying them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

11:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger PreDatado said...

Very interesting subject to be discussed at enlarged foruns. This is a current drama all around the world.
Regards from Portugal

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home