Friday, March 30, 2007

mammy of the restaurant

I had lunch at a noodle restaurant in akihabara today. I was taken to the restaurant by my colleague before, since then, I sometimes had lunch at the noodle restaurant, where was one of famous restaurant for Nagasaki tyanpon like there were several people waiting the noodle lunch everyday. When I waited the dish in the restaurant, some guys were coming in with lighted cigarette in their hand even though lunch time smoking was inhibited at the restaurant. The shop master told them in a resolute attitude but without being too rude to buy food tickets in advance and not to smoke inside the restaurant at lunch time just when they were coming in. This mother's attitude was super. Of cource, the dishes are so nice that many customers love the dishes. But this attitude and service to the customers must be the most important secret behind the longstanding popularity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home