Monday, April 09, 2007

movie review "The Police Inside Out"

I went to see a documentary film "The Police Inside Out" tonight. I am neither a fan of The Police nor Sting, but my friend invited me again because she've got 2 invitation tickets for the movie. I know that The Police was a famous rock group, but I was too little to listen their music in their heyday. I may know their songs after they broke up. The movie was produced by Stewart Copeland who was ex-drummer of The Police. He was not a professional of the film making, of course, the quality of the film was not good. On the other hand, there is only a thing he can express through his camera as a nonprofessional person at the same time as a member of The Police. The young men rushing through over the world with their dreams cheered anyone up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home