Thursday, November 17, 2005

late Bontenmaru

On my way home with my co-workers we talked about our pets today. One have a cat, and another have a dog, and I had a dog. There are 2 kinds of people, I suppose, someone who likes dogs and someone who likes cats. I and the co-worker who have a dog likes dogs because dog is always glad-handing. Dog run up to his owner when he come home wagging their tails. It's so sweet! But I haven't have cat in my life. I suppose cat also is so cute if I actually have it. Both of us talked that we used to sleep with our head on our dogs as a pillow so that dogs seemed to be unwilling to be done by us. While I talked about our pet dogs, I remainded the day when my pet Bontenmaru went to heaven and missed him. My mother often says that she doesn't want to have a dog because she feel very sorry for him when he dies. Exactly so do I. But I think dog give us happy more than that. If it is available, I'd like to have dog again. Also I'd like to try to have cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home