Monday, January 16, 2006

iPod again

I put a lot of songs in my iPod after such a long while. First, I initialized the iPod conecting Neko's PowerMacG4 which had sold out when I got the iPod. I supposed the iPod was formatted with MacOS. After Heko's Mac was sold out at Yahoo auction, I tried to connect iPod to Windows, but the iPod was not recognized with WindowsPC. If I formatted it with Windows at first, the iPod seemed to recognize with both Mac and Windows. I never thought iPod wouldn't connect with both Mac and Windows. I thought iPod was like an external hard-disk. But the fact is not that. Now that there are no Macintosh in my room and I didn't back-up the songs I downloaded from iTune Music Store in my iPod, it is the only way to use it again that I deleted all data in my iPod and formatted it with Windows. I decided it today and I did. I will use it with Windows basically. Also I will use it to train English listening from today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home