Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Orthodontist in January

I went to see a orthodontist today. The doctor always says "It is getting well little by little. Keep it up!". But today, the words the doctor said was not the same as ever. The next words was added, "Let's take a x-ray.". That is ...? I was glad to hear that and had to give a grin. Because I thought my stage in the teeth-straitened treatment was close to the end. I had thought it took about two years to straighten my teeth arrangement. The time I started this treatment was around last November. I think it is too short to finish the treatment. Maybe it will take a long while to fine-arrange. Even so, I am looking forward to seeing the picture of the x-ray next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home