Sunday, January 08, 2006

bookshelf

I bought a bookshelf unit and they will be deliverd next Sunday. Since I moved to this room 2 years ago, I and Neko have dreamed the day when we don't see cardboard box will come someday. The day is upcoming! The contents of the cardboard boxes are mainly books or papers of Neko. So I decided to buy bookshelf which was almost as tall as the ceiling. The bookshelf will be enough storage to arrange our books. We opened all cardboard boxes which we never touched since we moved here, took all the contents out, got rid of the unwanted things and also made enough space to build up the new bookshelf on next Sunday. I like cleaning up my room because I feel good. According to feng shui, good luck and money pour in the clean and arranged room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home