Friday, January 13, 2006

trouble happened!

Today, a trouble happed at our customer! I work as a technical support person at my company. We sell some computer graphic related systems at our division. The customer installed one of the systems we sell last December, and they are pretty new in the system. About 9, I arraved at the customer's office. I felt blue at the time because they might have much frustration of beeing stuck. So I said cheerfully, "Good night!" to blow out the bad atmosphere. However, the atmosphere was not so bad. We tried some issue, then I knew what was not good. After all, it was impossible to clear the problem without one more PC. Tommorow they will clear the problem by using by 2 pcs. I hopeed it would work properly tommorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home