Sunday, January 29, 2006

miracle!

Miracles happened! My grandmother came down with hemorrhaging of the brain around 5 years ago. It is said that the brain doesn't recover if it damages once. But the accepted notion was reversed by my grandmother. I went to the hospital where my grandmother was hospitalized today. For several years, she haven't spoken, moved, eaten, sometimes she opened her eyes. She was unconsious. However, when I went to the hospital to see her she replied to my voice and watched my face. When my father came to her bed she spoke to him "kacchan" which she had called my father before. Futhermore, she tried to speak something to us. She couldn't speak but she difinitely tried to speak something. I thought she will speak again in the near future. I felt her vitality and was encouraged by her energy of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home