Tuesday, January 24, 2006

business trip to Osaka

I am going to Osaka tomorrow to give some demonstrations of our system and attend a seminar. Last year, I also went to Osaka on business. I have gone to Osaka twice in my life. Since I work for this company, I have gone verious place both domestic and overseas. Spain, Los Ageles, San Diego were the place I went to overseas after I started this work. In Japan, I went to Hokkaido, Fukushima, Kanazawa, Nagoya, Tochigi, Osaka, Fukuoka. The places except Osaka were the place where I went for the first time after I work for this company. I knew that there were few place in Japan I have been to. I'd like to go around all over the world before I die. I want to go some World Heritage Sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home