Thursday, January 19, 2006

travel to Izu




I traveled to Izu to relax in the hot spring bath. The hotel has only 8 rooms, which are all separate annex rooms and deferent from each other. Each room has a personal outdoor hot spring bath and big balcony from where we can look over the glorious view of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel just opened March last year. All rooms was made from the material of the old Japanese houses. Big black columns and beams were awesome. The dinner was very nice! The beautiful dish was good visually, too. When I was younger than now, I wanted to go abroad because the air ticket became cheaper than before and it cost much to travel abroad than domestic. But I thought it might be nice to go a little expensive domestic travel. Especially it is very cold this year, so I thought the hot spring was comfortable. In fact, I could relax and had a nice time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home