Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Live of AKIKO YANO at Apple store in GINZA

I went to AKIKO YANO's Live performance this afternoon at Apple store in Ginza. I love her music for a long time. When I was about 10 years old I bought her single record "harusaki kobeni" which is a CM song of a cosmetic priduct. Her voice is characteristic and unique. I love her peaceful look when she was singing. People listenning her music feel comforted. Today's event is a part of the promotion of her new song so that no admission fee was required. And yet I could see and listen her up close because Apple store in Ginza is not wide like a concert hall. It was a great pleasure to join the live performance today. It was well worth standing in line from this morning in the cold weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home