Sunday, November 27, 2005

flea market

I joined a flea market in Saitama where my parents' home is for the first time. The selling goods was largely clothes of Neko or my mother. But my mother listened tips of flea market from her friends that people gathered the store which various goods was sold, so she displayed many kind of goods and practically sold those goods much. She put blanckets which she got as presents to celebrate someone's getting well, ceramics she made of her own, kitchen products, books, general cargoes etc on our booth. The profit was not so much but I thought it is nice to sell something I don't need and someone bought those. The theme is just recycle at my both store at Yahoo auction and flea market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home