Monday, January 30, 2006

allergy to cedar pollen

I have had an allergy to cedar pollen since I was a junior highschool student. This season of the year I feel blue due to allergy rhinitis. This winter it was extremely cold, so it is said that few cedar pollen will fly off in the air. Every year, the rhinitis start to bother me from the end of January. However, this year is the same year as usual. I believe the savior is not only the severe winter but also KW lactic acid bacteria. I started to have KW lactic acid bacteria last December. According to recent study, KW lactic acid bacteria is good to boost the immune system's ability. It is said that the weakening of the immune system's ability cause an allegy to cedar pollen. I have had many trials over long periods of time, but all of them didn't satisfy me. I believe KW lactic acid bacteria is the savior for the people suffered from allergy to cedar pollen. I want to go to see the cherry blossoms without a mask, glasses, a hat and some medicine for allergy in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home