Saturday, March 18, 2006

close school

The ceremony of closing my old school was held at Otyanomizu campus. I attended the ceremony with my school friends. When we were students the buildings were so old that many rooms didn't have even air-conditioners. We had studied at the old, crummy and dim room. But now, the buildings are rebuilded these days and the faces changes new modern buildings. The ceremony held at glassy building was worth participating. Because I can know the history of the school where started as a law school though I didn't know when I was a student. My old school had produced a lot of prominet women lawers. The special lecture of former students who carved the path for the advanced education for women was very interesting. I was proud of being a graduated student of the school. Now that the discrimination against women wasn't so much, a shool for only women doesn't need, they thought. I agreed with them. I hope my school have been a pioneer of advanced education world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home