Saturday, September 02, 2006

Futomaki

Today's lunch was Futomaki which was a kind of sushi rolled in dried laver. At first, Nyago and I orderd Suntory's premium malts beer. Recently, my boom is this premium malts. Until recently, I have thought premium malts is strong-tasting. However, about 1 week ago, as I drank premium malts it was so clear and refreshing. Since then, premium malts was my boom. Getting back to the original topic, Futomaki we ate for today's lunch was good. In sushi restaurant, Gari which is pickled ginger comes with sushi. Gari is a supporting part and nobody goes to sushi restaurant to eat Gari. But today's gari is my best gari I've ever eaten. The gari was ice-cold and light. Of cource, Futomaki was good, too. Next time, I want to eat Anago Donburi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home