Sunday, August 06, 2006

Duck family

8 child ducks are born at the walking trail near my apartment. In spring, 11 child duck were born at the same area. They were brought up and now became adult ducks. New family walks around along the stream in the walking trail everyday. The little ducks are so pretty that many people gather around them. I find where they are now by looking at the crowded of people. Today I walked in the walking trail to meet them, something weird was going on. When I approached them the mother duck quacked toward a given point. As I looked to the point a man was coming over here with something in his hand. That was a little duck! The man helped the little duck because it got separated from his mother when a cat attacked its mother, an old lady said to me. It seemed that the mother duck had no damage. Anyway, it was a relief that we could see all ducks swimmed together in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home