Sunday, September 03, 2006

Shake

I downloaded Apple Computer's conposit software Shake Trial version yesterday. Today, I tried some function. To me the most interested feature is "SmoothCam". A shaking PAN shot was fixed by using this feature. Up to now, this kind of camera shake was difficult to fix because camera moved. However, thanks to this feature I could get smooth pan shot only by clicking analyze button. The downloaded trial version is available to use for 30 days. Moreover, "Retime" is apealing to me. "Retime" can make slow-motion shot from a normal shot. This feature is good for producers because the camera to get slow-motion is too expensive to use easily. I'd like to buy Shake some day in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home