Saturday, September 09, 2006

Record performed play

I went to see a play "Horoki" with Nyago and my parents this evening, which has performed since 1961, the most times in the world. 86-years-old leading actress Mitsuko Mori has played a female novelist Fumiko Hayashi who had a stormy life over 1800 times since the debut performance. It was surprised to be a long play, it started 5:30PM and ended 9:10PM at the Inperial Theater. 3 break times are in the play but it was too long time for 86-years-old lady to act. She looked so young in the play! I thought this tremendous play was worthwhile to see once in my life before she died. Even if she lives in good condition, I thought it was difficult to perform the play which she play a major role. However, she will be able to perform for years to come, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home