Sunday, September 10, 2006

To be affluent

I am not a rich but I'm fairly happy now. At least, I think so. But nyago don't think so. He seemed to think that to spend much money is to be affluent. Of cource, he denied that when I told that to him. To Japanese, earning itself is not a virtue. However, every time he doesn't have enough money to get what he wants he displays some signs of mental instability and spends money more than needs. It becomes a vicious circle. Probably he know that but he can't go out of the spiral for years. I always feel that I have powerless to help him. However, even if I can help him to evacuate his negative spiral it will be a temporarity. I wonder if he will get out of his spiral in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home