Sunday, March 18, 2007

have a quarrel

I had a quarrel with Neko yesterday. I hate to having a quarrel. Neko always tries to escape from such a harsh going, on the contrast, I don't think that the escape from the situation help things get better. Escape is just escape, not solution. We could not escape foever. I think I am an optimist. Neko seems to be a pessimist. Neko say it is difficult to think good way. We listened a CD, in which was recording Saito Hitori's message. The CD come with the book "Tsuiteru!" I rented from the library nearby my appartment. Mr. Saito says in the CD, you can do it if you listen this CD 100 times and implement what I say 100 times. I believe him. I abusolutely think he is right! So I am also going to continue to say to Neko, things will get better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home