Monday, March 12, 2007

vocation

How many people feel that the job engaged on is the vocation in life? As for me, I haven't found the vocation in life. I have doubted about my job, especially since last week. Should I keep going because I have worked for now anyway and have got a career that spaned seceral years or changing the job because it had better to do what I really want to do without thinking my career or money, what should be done? This question has crowded my mind these days. While the demonstration given today, I also felt that I might not suit for this work. I need much time than others who major in math or science because I don't have the basic knowledge. If I worked the appropriate job for the appropriate company I might reach the high level while I have worked as a technical support which is out of my bailwick and reach the standard level. Is that useful for the development of humankind? Am I able to contribute to the world? It will take a long time before I find the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home