Tuesday, March 06, 2007

many birthdays in March

Today March 6th is my sister's and my friend's birthday. I have some relatives and some friends whose birthday are March. In Japan, new term starts in April 1st. When I was a child I hoped that my birthday would be March because I would be the youngest of my same grade friends if my birthday would be March. Now that I passed 30's I don't mind my birthday month at all. I am increasingly concerned if I can take my years well. I want to be young as long as I can but everyone ages. If I age at all, I want to take my years charmingly, prettily. I don't mind the smile-wrinkles around my eyes, however I never made the wrinkles between my eyebrows. I sometimes see the old lady with scowling face while strolling around. I imagine she have had many troubles in her life. To the contrary, when I see the lady who has a very cute smile on her face, I am given happy feelings. I think everyone feel that way. Smile transmits one after another. I hope globe will be coverd with everyone's smiles, including mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home