Friday, March 02, 2007

accumulation of posts

I went over my posts I have posted so far. I found that recently the sentence got longer but posts with photo lesser than ever. Also I had frequently posted DVD review before but I posted DVD review only twice this year. On the whole, I am proud of this blog because it lasts for now although there is a term that the post was only once in a month. My vocabulary seems to increase and I got some comment from someone I don't know. In that way, my purpose that I want to communicate with as many people as possible came true. I am surprised that I have kept posting to this blog for more than a year! I am satisfied with my effort since June 2005. The more I post, the more I feel sorry about quitting this. The same goes for a life. The longer you live, the more you cherish your body. This is my longstanding idea. Therefore, the younger people can't understand the importance of their life, the middle-aged got to be interested in their health. On the other hand, when you become old, over 60 years old, you have to care you out of necessity. Long period of time means so much to you in a lot of ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home