Sunday, March 04, 2007

The 100th aniversary of Setagawa Line

I went to the 100th aniversary of Setagaya Line held at the carrot tower in Sangentyaya. Many railway fans visited the event to see the good old photos, the old ticket, the part of the old train body displayed at the site. I was interested in the scene that some people took pictures of the old pictures. Taking pictures of pictures was a news for me. The most crowded site was where the old town along the Setagaya Line was reproduce with miniature parts. The children interested in the miniature world had asked the attendant how the miniature world was made or where they were able to get the miniaiture materials. I am not a miniature fan nor railway fan, neither I don't know the old good town along the railway. However it was a fun to see the mini trains running in the miniature world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home