Saturday, March 03, 2007

DVD review "TRANSPORTER2"

I saw "TRANSPORTER2" tonight. Of course I have seen "TRANSPORTER", which is a cool film with a sense of speed. As for the second work, I expected it would be so exciting movie as well as the first one. As I expected TRANSPORTER2 was fascinating to me. The time went so quickly since I was enchanted by the attractive plot and the fast-paced direction. I like Luc Besson's film. I didn't know well Jason Statham starred as a main character, a professional driver. I memorized him but I couldn't recollect the title of the film. I found that he was a diver as I look at the web site of TRANSPORTER2. I understood that his body was built up and nice-looking. Also he has sexy husky voice. I'm looking forward to seeing the third film. I suppose it must be made the sequel because the transporter has had a phone call of work in the ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home