Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SAKURA

Yesterday the Meteorological Agency anounced that the first cherry blossom had opened in Tokyo. So I went to find the first cherry blossom in this year to SAKURASHINMACHI. There are a lot of place know as view point of cherry blossom in Japan because most Japanese like cherry blossom. Nearby my apartment, you can enjoy seeing gorgeous cherry blossom along the meguro river this season. Since I can see the cherry blossom near my apartment at anytime, I ventured up into Sakurashinmachi to find out the first cherry blossom. There is the row of cherry blossom trees along the Nomikawa river. It was too early to see blossom today, however I found out something new about cherry trees. I assured that I can't discover that if I would go to see cherry blossom in full bloom. That might be a very slight thing for someone who was not interested in the nature, but it was miracle to me. I found a few blossom on the trunk of the tree. Have you ever seen the blossom on the trunk? Cherry blossom is usually on the branch. It was the first time I could find the blossom on the trunk. However, the blossom on the trunk was not just one. As I walked along the pedestrian path, I could see many blossoms directly on the trunk. In addition, a lot blossoms on the trunk had opened even though the blossom on the branch had not opened. I got so excited that I could find out the feature of cherry blossom trees thanks to a premature cherry-blossom viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home