Thursday, October 12, 2006

News via Intertet

I got Gmail account recently. I have some free mail address of Japanese. In the Gmail account, I baseically decided not to use Japanese. Of cource, I can receive Japanese message, though. I also decided to subscribe CNN news of some topics of my interest in order to read English as much as possible. My colleague study English, too. He works on a lot of workbooks and I work little workbook because my brain falls asleep as soon as I open the workbook. The sentences in the workbook seems to be good for getting high score at TOEIC test but they are not excting for me. The news happening just now is interesting. I am thrilled by the new happening now on the globe. Recently I think it is worthwhile to watch TV of documentary or news. Though I love dramas they are made everytime if I talk extremely. However, those who can face latest news or documentary are those who live here on earth just now. It is wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home