Tuesday, January 30, 2007

man's world

This month is the month of terminal accounts in my company. In order to accomplish our sales target, we did our best to send as many bills as possible. Fanally, we did acomplish! Meanwhile, accounting personnel became so busy to handle a bulk bills because we ask her to make bills at the last minute. I'm sorry to her and I can't blame for her being irritated by that. However, my male coleagure kiddid on and said, "She was in a terrible mood now. You would be better call her later." as she was lake a hysterical woman. I can't believe that! Because i presumed that they might tell about me as a hysterical woman. This made me feel fear. It is easy to set a woman up as the hysterical, crazy woman even if she is capable in her job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home