Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My New Year's resolutions

1: cleaning
I read a book the end of the last year. According to the book, the more you clean down, the more luck you can get. As I believed this way of thinking and did housecleaning, I felt great after I see the clean my room. Since the beginning of this year I've never fogotten to open the windows to get fresh air. It is cold a bit this season to circulate air, but breathing fresh morning air make me refresh.

2: smile a lot
As we got older our cheeks went down. That don't look young and happy. To get youth and happiness I will smile much more than last year.

3: using my time more effectively
At the end of last year, I got an action planner for the first time in almost 5 years. I had used the loose-leaf day planner for almost 5 years. It was convenient because it plays several roles which are address book, memo, business card folder. However it is just day planner, not time planner. I usually work in front of a display all day, so I have thought I don't need minute-to-minute action plan. This way of thinking made my perceptions of time reduce. I hadn't been aware of time to do something, how many minutes it takes to write an email or to form an estimate etc. In this case, I cannot use my time effectively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home