Tuesday, February 27, 2007

horror movie

I watch "Silent Hill" which is a horror movie onDVD last night. I dislike horror movie. However I rent the DVD since there are any movie I wanted to see that day. The technology of VFX is getting better year by year. In particular, horror movies need the technology of computar graphics to represent gruesome scenes you have never seen. The company I work for makes CG images. So I rather check CG in a movie than others. The general audience think that these high quality CG was made easily because a lot of movies made in Hollywood use these high quality CG. However, it cost much time and money to make these quality of CG. In Japan, there are few works that the CG production get enough nomey to make high quality CG. I hope this fact will be commom to general audience and enough money will come into the VFX industry as Japanese movie industry grow up. Also I recognize again I don't like horror movie. I will not pick up horror DVD for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home